A NEW ICON OF INDIVIDUALITY: WORLDTIME, DAY AND DATE.
This is a rarity of watchmaking. It doesn’t apologize for its utility or contrasts. It celebrates its individuality and technical artistry. The Roadmaster Worldtime is simultaneously a trusted travel companion and a robust dive watch – and reaffirms BALL as the only mechanical watchmaker combining worldtime, day and date functions.
Decorated with 24 city names, the inner bezel and ring track 24 time zones, while the external bezel measures dive time during deep exploration. Completely self-powered, our micro gas tubes illuminate the time of day even in the darkest environment, whereas the diving bezel equipped with Super LumiNova tracks elapsed time during long treks of discovery. Available in chronometer and non-chronometer models, it’s a tool engineered for independence. The watch that once ran America’s railroads now empowers today’s explorers to live freely and fearlessly.
Limited to 1,000 pieces each. Now available for pre-order until 16 October 2019 at an exclusive price.
REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY. AUTOMATIC GLOW.
In low-light and dark environments, our legendary micro gas tubes illuminate the hour batons and all three hands for clear time reading. Containing tritium gas, the safe technology is completely self-powered and extremely long lasting. Whether diving to extreme depths in underwater darkness or exploring under the night sky, instant readability never wavers.
AHEAD OF ITS TIME.
Worldtime complication, day and date windows. Alone, they are useful functions that help explorers stay connected and navigate every moment. But combined, they represent a rarity of watchmaking and the ultimate travel tool. BALL Watch Co. is the only watchmaker crafting mechanical timepieces that unite a worldtime module with day and date features. Amid the demands of familiar and foreign exploration, these features aid travelers in easily tracking the time, day and date – and connecting worlds.
THREE BEZEL OPTIONS WITH STREAMLINED STYLE.
A steel bezel in black. An aluminum bezel in red or blue. With customizable style, the Roadmaster Worldtime allows divers and explorers to accurately measure 60 minutes of elapsed time. The steel bezel matches the 42mm steel case for a streamlined look that perfectly showcases a well-traveled life, while the aluminum affords added personality in red or blue. For world travelers, the inner bezel is adorned with the names of 24 global cities. It operates in unison with the 24-hour inner ring to track 24 different time zones – ensuring those who wander are never lost.
CONFIDENTLY HANDLES THE ADVERSITY OF ADVENTURE.
The stainless steel case offers excellent protection for the Swiss-made automatic movement, which is available in chronometer and non-chronometer version. Powered by the motion of the wearer’s wrist, the automatic movement is further safeguarded by our patented Amortiser® anti-shock system to absorb impact, as substantial shocks can create violent oscillations of the rotor and seriously damage the movement’s precision. As a professional diving instrument, the timepiece is waterproof to 300 meters (1,000 feet).
Pre-order now at a limited-time price until 16 October 2019. Orders ship between March 2020 and April 2020, subject to Swiss product schedule and shipment. Officially available at full retail price beginning April 2020.
from USD $2169*
*Taxes not included
- Automatic caliber BALL1501-C
- Chronometer certified COSC Or
- Automatic caliber BALL1501
- 15 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability
- World time indication
- Unidirectional diving bezel illuminated by Super LumiNova
- Anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m
- Water resistant to 300m/1000ft
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, day and date
- Stainless steel
- Unidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel
- Ø 42mm, height 14.5mm
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screwed-in crown
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle
FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS
- Kindly note that BALL Watch Co. must receive full payment before accepting and processing the order.
- VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- After online reservation, you will receive an email confirmation if your order is accepted.
- Delivery will be made between March and April 2020 (subject to the Swiss production schedule and shipment) and will be made through the agreed-upon retailer near you or via direct shipment, subject to the country of destination.
- Upon watch delivery from the Swiss office to your country, our local customer service representative will contact you on behalf of BALL Watch Co. to further discuss the watch delivery arrangements.
- No cancellations or changes of order details or engraving will be accepted after 3 days of the purchase date.
- General terms and conditions can be found at shop.ballwatch.ch. Different collection methods and service terms may apply to different countries. Please inquire of our local office for details.
- BALL Watch Co. reserves all rights in case of any disputes.
- Non-refundable handling charges may be charged by your bank when payment is made by a credit card.
PERSONALISED CASE BACK ENGRAVING
- Only alphanumeric characters, spaces and punctuation are allowed.
- Special characters, letters with accent marks and non-English letters will not be engraved.
- Laser engraving is limited to one line and up to 10 characters, including spaces.
- All text is centred to fit the space.
- Capital letters are suggested for easy legibility.
- All engravings on the case back are performed according exactly to the confirmation email sent by BALL Watch Co., including upper and lower cases, spelling and spacing.