Enamel Paint - Existing Timepiece
904L STEEL: REINFORCING THE ULTIMATE EXPLORER’S WATCH.
Superior corrosion resistance, virtually indestructible strength and brilliant polish. The new Roadmaster Icebreaker is forged from 904L stainless steel – a material unlike any other in watchmaking. The distinctive steel is paired with luminosity like no other, resulting in the ultimate explorer’s watch built to withstand extreme conditions. The chronometer features a 42-hour power reserve indicator on its dial, while patented protection guarantees flawless performance. The watch that once ran America’s railroads now empowers world explorers to live freely and fearlessly.
Limited to 1,000 pieces each. Now available for pre-order until 4 September 2019 at an exclusive price.
EXCEPTIONALLY UNIQUE. UNDENIABLY BRIGHT.
While the brilliant polish of 904L steel is incredibly unique, the shine of micro gas tubes in all dark conditions is extraordinary. As a leader in luminosity, BALL continues its intelligent use of tritium tubes on the Roadmaster Icebreaker. Every hour marker and all three hands feature the revolutionary luminosity, ensuring critical time readings no matter when, no matter where.
904L STEEL: BUILT FOR THE FUTURE.
At BALL Watch Co., the pursuit of toughness is never-ending. The use of 904L grade stainless steel ensures that the Roadmaster Icebreaker is extremely durable in extreme conditions. Due to its extra amounts of chromium, molybdenum, nickel and copper, 904L steel features superior resistance to corrosion, rust and acids. While its unique hardness allows it to withstand extreme conditions, it also requires special machinery and production processes in order to be shaped. Visually, 904L grade steel has a beautifully high polish and ages exquisitely well.
The implementation of 904L stainless steel only fortifies the strength and reliability of our watchmaking, as well as our unwavering desire to build the ultimate explorer’s watch.
A SHOW OF ULTIMATE PRECISION.
The Roadmaster Icebreaker is available in two calibers: a COSC certified movement or a non-COSC certified movement. The precision of the chronometer model has been tested and proven by the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute. Both movements are automatic, powered by the motion of the wearer’s everyday actions. Yet it also features a 42-hour power reserve for when the watch is unworn, while the dial features a power reserve indicator that shows the remaining hours before the movement would need to be wound by the natural movement of the wearer’s wrist or manually.
HANDLES ALL THE KNOCKS ALONG THE WAY.
With a case forged from 904L stainless steel, the Roadmaster Icebreaker is built for adventure everywhere. In addition to its tough material, the movement is safeguarded by our patented Amortiser® anti-shock system. In adverse conditions, ultimate performance never skips a beat. The timepiece features a see-through case back and 100m water resistance.
Pre-order until 4 September 2019. Orders ship between January 2020 and February 2020, subject to Swiss product schedule and shipment. Officially available at full retail price beginning March 2020.
Roadmaster Icebreaker, COSC certified movement
Roadmaster Icebreaker, non-COSC certified movement
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1702-C
- 42 hours power reserve indication
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1702
- 42 hours power reserve indication
- 15 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m
- Water resistant to 100m/330ft
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and magnified date
- 904L stainless steel
- Ø 40mm, height 14mm
- Sapphire crystal transparent case back
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screwed-in crown
- Tapered 904L stainless steel bracelet
- Black, blue or white
FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS
- Kindly note that BALL Watch Co. must receive full payment before accepting and processing the order.
- VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- After online reservation, you will receive an email confirmation if your order is accepted.
- Delivery will be made between January and February 2020 (subject to the Swiss production schedule and shipment) and will be made through the agreed-upon retailer near you or via direct shipment, subject to the country of destination.
- Upon watch delivery from the Swiss office to your country, our local customer service representative will contact you on behalf of BALL Watch Co. to further discuss the watch delivery arrangements.
- No cancellations or changes of order details or engraving will be accepted after 3 days of the purchase date.
- General terms and conditions can be found at shop.ballwatch.ch. Different collection methods and service terms may apply to different countries. Please inquire of our local office for details.
- BALL Watch Co. reserves all rights in case of any disputes.
- Non-refundable handling charges may be charged by your bank when payment is made by a credit card.
PERSONALISED CASE BACK ENGRAVING
- Only alphanumeric characters, spaces and punctuation are allowed.
- Special characters, letters with accent marks and non-English letters will not be engraved.
- Laser engraving is limited to one line and up to 10 characters, including spaces.
- All text is centred to fit the space.
- Capital letters are suggested for easy legibility.
- All engravings on the case back are performed according exactly to the confirmation email sent by BALL Watch Co., including upper and lower cases, spelling and spacing.