Engineer Master II
ENGINEER MASTER II NORMANDY
COMMEMORATING THE 75TH ANNIVERSARY OF FREEDOM.
On the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Normandy, BALL Watch proudly presents the ultimate aviator’s watch and the first-ever BALL Boutique model. Limited to 750 pieces, the Engineer Master II Normandy honors the courageous allied forces and aviators who fought for freedom. With our trusted precision, high performance and special price, the timepiece is simply unmatched.
The certified chronometer features a chronograph function, 1mm micro gas tubes and a circular slide rule – tools for any airborne mission. Crafted with BALL’s advanced technology and tough materials, the timepiece commemorates yesterday’s heroes who ensured the liberty to explore today. The watch that once ran America’s railroads now empowers world explorers to live freely and fearlessly.
Available only through our online boutique. Customize your Engineer Master II Normandy now at an exclusive price.
SHINE IN THE DARKEST MOMENTS.
With luminosity powered by micro gas tubes, the Engineer Master II Normandy ensures that light conquers darkness. Revolutionary and ultra-bright, the gas tubes illuminate every hour marker, as well as all three hands. Whether thousands of kilometers in the sky or planning voyages on the ground, our self-powered luminescence shines automatically. The Normandy overcomes the darkness like no other luxury timepiece.
OPERATION OVERLORD: FREEDOM DEFENDED, HEROISM DEFINED.
Beginning with an airborne strike from 1,200 aircraft and the descent of 24,000 valiant paratroopers, the Battle of Normandy, also known as Operation Overlord, lasted from 6 June until 30 August, 1944. In the months afterward, history was made and freedom was preserved.
Named in honor of this extraordinary mission, the Engineer Master II Normandy is equipped with a circular slide rule that acts as an analog computer – a vital aviation device. Critical calculations can be made by properly aligning the bi-directional rotating bezel and the inner scale. From simple mathematical equations and standard conversions to air speed and distance calculations, the timepiece is an intelligent tool for any call of duty.
PRECISE MOVEMENTS LEAD TO VICTORY.
In any endeavor, precision always prevail. As a certified chronometer, the Engineer Master II Normandy’s daily accuracy has been proven by the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute. The self-winding movement also features chronograph functionalities for precisely timing seconds, minutes and hours up to 12 hours. For enhanced security, our patented Amortiser® anti-shock system protects the movement and its accuracy from sudden shock impact.
FEARLESS COURAGE MEETS THE TOUGHEST ARMOR.
Toughness comes in many forms – and ventures into any terrain. Forged from robust stainless steel, the Engineer Master II Normandy is presented in a rugged 44mm case with a thickness of 14mm. The material construction is able to withstand the demands of intense exploration – in the air, on land and at sea. The black dial features complementary sub-dials for an understated style, while the blue dial’s white sub-dials are instantly eye-catching. The timepiece features a see-through case back and is water resistant to 50 meters.
ENGINEER MASTER II NORMANDY
Orders ship between October 2019 and November 2019, subject to Swiss product schedule and shipment.
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1408-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- 21 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability
- Chronograph with accumulated measurement up to 12 hours
- Circular slide rule
- Anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m
- Water resistant to 50m/166ft
- Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds and date
- Stainless steel
- Ø 44mm, height 14mm
- Bi-directional rotating stainless steel bezel
- Sapphire crystal transparent case back
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screwed-in crown
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle
- Black or blue
FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS
- Kindly note that BALL Watch Co. must receive full payment before accepting and processing the order.
- VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- After online reservation, you will receive an email confirmation if your order is accepted.
- Delivery will be made between October and November 2019 (subject to the Swiss production schedule and shipment) and will be made through the agreed-upon retailer near you or via direct shipment, subject to the country of destination.
- Upon watch delivery from the Swiss office to your country, our local customer service representative will contact you on behalf of BALL Watch Co. to further discuss the watch delivery arrangements.
- No cancellations or changes of order details or engraving will be accepted after 3 days of the purchase date.
- General terms and conditions can be found at shop.ballwatch.ch. Different collection methods and service terms may apply to different countries. Please inquire of our local office for details.
- BALL Watch Co. reserves all rights in case of any disputes.
- Non-refundable handling charges may be charged by your bank when payment is made by a credit card.
PERSONALISED CASE BACK ENGRAVING
- Only alphanumeric characters, spaces and punctuation are allowed.
- Special characters, letters with accent marks and non-English letters will not be engraved.
- Laser engraving is limited to one line and up to 18 characters, including spaces.
- All text is centred to fit the space.
- Capital letters are suggested for easy legibility.
- All engravings on the case back are performed according exactly to the confirmation email sent by BALL Watch Co., including upper and lower cases, spelling and spacing.
Pay later with 0% interest.